Popular Posts Of Mine

Monday, January 24, 2011

Another One - January 22nd, 2011

Dear Readers,

 You see, I forgot to tell you about my other crush. (Yes I know, that's three guys I'm crushing on. I'm well aware of how easily I like people). Anyways, lets call him..... Hmmm,  how 'bout Jamie? Okay, you see, Jamie here liked me first. I hadn't liked him at the time. We stopped talking really after he got a girlfriend. Then, like a month or two later, me and Karen go to the mall to hang out with him. And suddenly I like him? It comes out of no where. He hasn't changed much, but suddenly I like him. And he has a girlfriend. And I already turned him down. I felt like crap. I mean, how much of a bitch am I if I only start liking people after they stop liking me?
 So, back to the topic at hand. Today he broke up with his girlfriend. He's crying, probably. Well, he was crying is the point here. Anyways, I want to comfort him, but I still feel like a bitch. And we talk now, kind of. And I want him to be happy. And I don't know what to do to help him because all that's running through my mind is, "He's single." But I want to help him, because I like him and I want him to be as happy as possible, with or without me. And I need advice. And I don't know where to get it from. So, any help, Readers?

                        P.S: The picture up there ^^^^^^, I drew that.  I do love to draw.

 Help me,

Golden Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment