Popular Posts Of Mine

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ummm..... - January 25, 2011

 Dear Readers,

 What's up? I had a pretty good day today. I'm in normal English 1, but now I'm getting changed to Pre A.P, the freshman version of A.P English. So, I'm happy about that. Other than that, I don't even know why I'm happy. But I know I am happy.
 At the moment, I'm at Karen's. She's trying to make me eat. I don't like eating, it makes me feel fat. So I'm refusing to eat, which is probably not good. Exsepssially since I don't eat lunch or breakfast. I should start eating again. It's just I know how much I way and I hate it. Everyone is smaller than me. I hate how big I am. 5'9 and 150 pounds. And I'm only 14. Ugh.
 Well, that ruined my mood. Greeaaat. Knew it would, though. Sucks, but true. Sooo true. So, readers, what do you think about it? My horrible urge to put myself down? Oh well. I should probably end this post.
 Live life like you won't make it till tomorrow, Love like you can never love again, and smile like the world is your playground.
 Sincerely,

Golden Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment